What are cookies?
Cookies are computer data, especially text files, stored at the end device of the User, and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, storage time on the end device and a unique number.
What cookies are used by the Website?
The Website uses two types of cookies.
- Session cookies are temporary files that are stored at the end device of the User until logging out, leaving the Website or disabling the web browser. Temporary files are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. They enable secure login on the site.
- Persistent cookies are stored at the end device of the User for a time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
The Website uses:
– “Functional” cookies which are used to store information, such as: login or password, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website,
– “Statistical” cookies thanks to which the Website may perform optimisation in accordance with the Users’ preferences,
– “Advertising” cookies which enable the Users to receive ads tailored to their individual preferences and interests,
– “Social media” cookies which enable integration of social networking sites used by the User with the Website.
In many cases, the software used for browsing the Internet (web browser) allows to store cookies at the end device of the User by default. Users may change their cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed particularly in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to notify each time cookies are placed at the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Lack of blocking means that the User agrees for them to be saved.